If you are an employer concerned if you comply with the many legal requirements we can offer you an employment law “health check” to examine your present employment law status and advise of any risks you may face and how to avoid them. If you have a specific problem that needs to be addressed to allow you to concentrate on running your business we can provide expert advice and practical solutions to resolve the problem.
We understand that if you are an employee having a problem at work that it can have an effect upon your whole life. We can advise you on your legal rights and assist you to resolve the problem. If you are facing redundancy or disciplinary and dismissal procedures our experienced solicitors can give advice and assistance including representation at the Employment Tribunal. We can advise you what your rights are and if it is appropriate for you to seek to enforce your rights. Our clear practical advice and friendly personal service will help you to choose the best course of action.
We can help with:
• Termination of employment, unfair and constructive dismissal
• Bullying and harassment
• Age, race, sex, and disability discrimination
• Maternity and paternity rights and flexible working
• Disciplinary and grievance procedures
• Compromise agreements
• Employment Tribunals
• Contractual and statutory rights including pay, Working time, holidays and absence