* name and job title
* postal/e-mail address
* other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
Hadaway & Hadaway may
* send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you;
* provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications;
* provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about its clients, but Hadaway & Hadaway will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual client;
* pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Hadaway & Hadaways contractual obligations;
* use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, Hadaway & Hadaway does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Hadaway & Hadaway cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
* Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
* If you have not previously objected to Hadaway & Hadaway using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to:
The Managing Partner (Data Protection), Hadaway & Hadaway, Midland Chamber, 58 Howard Street, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE30 1AL
By using the website and not advising Hadaway & Hadaway to the contrary, you agree to Hadaway & Hadaway using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Hadaway & Hadaway holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Managing Partner (Data Protection Compliance Officer) at the above address.
If you believe that any information Hadaway & Hadaway holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Managing Partner (Data Protection Compliance Officer) at Hadaway & Hadaway at the above address. Any information that is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
Hadaway & Hadaway strives to protect the security of information which you provide to Hadaway & Hadaway, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.